Thank you for your interest in the Harrisburg Volunteer Mission House. The house is available for mission teams and volunteers staying in Pennsylvania or simply traveling through the state.
About the House
The house has one bunk room and eight bedrooms, and sleeps 25 people total. We do our best to accommodate your team with the lodging of your choice; however, not all rooms are available at all times depending on reservation schedules. The meeting room in the house can be reserved for meetings based on availability. We have full kitchen facilities and washer/dryer appliances available for use.
Reserve Your Space
To make reservations, please fill out the VMH Request Form online form or download and complete the PDF and email it back to us at email@example.com. Completed reservation applications shall not make the reservation final. Please also review and sign the VMH Building Use Policy and the Communicable Disease Release by clicking below them. A deposit is also required in order to hold your request (see Suggested Contributions below for deposit amount). If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request for Housing Form: pdf | Online Form for Groups or Families/Individuals
Building Use Policy: pdf
Communicable Disease Release: pdf
- $15.00/night/person for the bunk room
- $20.00/night/person for a room with a shared hall bathroom (Rooms 21, 34, 35, 36)
- $25.00/night/person for a room with a private bath (Rooms 22, 37, Basement 1, Basement 2)
- Whole House rental: $500 per night
- Deposit Fee Amount = $50. Deposit is in addition to the per night cost in consideration of reserving the house for the group.
- Meeting Room: $40 per usage/day (for groups not utilizing the house)
- Individual – Single Rate: $25/night
- Individuals – Couple Rate: $35/night
- Family Rate (max. 2 rooms and up to 5 family members): $55/night
- Family Rate (max. 2 rooms and up to 5 family members): $350.00/per week
- Deposit Fee Amount shall be the first night’s stay.
- Click button above
- Click “Give Now” in the top line titled Online Giving (CP Giving and BRN Missions)
- Complete personal information requested, then under Mission Housing, enter contribution amount in the box next to “Volunteer Mission House – Harrisburg”
- Click “Give Now” at the bottom of the page
- Make check payable to “Baptist Resource Network”
- Mail to the Baptist Resource Network, Attn: Financial Office
4620 Fritchey Street, Harrisburg, PA 17109-2895
If you would like more information about the Warren Mission House outside of Pittsburgh, PA, please contact us at email@example.com.
For BRN Pastors desiring a respite at our Guest House in Harrisburg, PA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.