Please note, due to COVID-19, the Warren House is currently open at 75% capacity.
Thank you for your interest in the Warren House, which is located in Pittsburgh, PA.
Our house is available for mission teams, volunteers, and approved church planters staying in Pennsylvania or simply traveling through. The house can sleep up to 24 people total, and has seven bedrooms. We do our best to accommodate your team with the lodging of your choice; however, not all rooms are available at all times depending on reservation schedules. The Meeting Room has wireless internet and can be reserved for meetings based on availability.
To reserve a room or the entire house, please review the building use policy and the Communicable Disease Release form by clicking the links below and complete the Request for Housing Form. We require a deposit in order to hold your request. Completed reservation applications shall not make the reservation final.
Building Use Policy: pdf
Communicable Disease Release: pdf
Request for Housing Form: pdf | online form (forthcoming)
- Whole House rental: $400 per night
- Deposit Fee Amount: $50.00 Deposit is in addition to the per night cost in consideration of reserving the house for the group.
- Meeting Room: $40.00 per usage/day (for groups not utilizing the house)
- Individual – Single Rate: $25.00/night
- Individuals – Couple Rate: $35.00/night
- Family Rate (max. 2 rooms and up to 5 family members): $50.00/night
- Family Rate (max. 2 rooms and up to 5 family members): $250.00/per week
- Deposit Fee Amount shall be the first night’s stay.
- click button above
- click “Give Now” (as an individual)
- click “Give” under Give as Guest
- complete personal information requested, then under Other Funds/“Warren House – Pittsburgh” enter contribution amount
- Payable to “Baptist Resource Network”
- Mail to BRN, Attn: Financial Office
4620 Fritchey Street, Harrisburg, PA 17109-2895