Thank you for your interest in the Warren House, which is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
About the House
Our house is available for mission teams, volunteers, and approved church planters staying in Pennsylvania or simply traveling through. The house can sleep up to 24 people total, and has seven bedrooms. We do our best to accommodate your team with the lodging of your choice; however, not all rooms are available at all times depending on reservation schedules. The Meeting Room has wireless internet and can be reserved for meetings based on availability.
Reserve Your Space
To make reservations, please fill out the WH Request Form online form or download and complete the PDF and email it back to us at email@example.com. Completed reservation applications shall not make the reservation final. Please also review and sign the WH Building Use Policy and the Communicable Disease Release by clicking below them. A deposit is also required in order to hold your request (see Suggested Contributions below for deposit amount). If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request for Housing Form: pdf | Online Form for Groups or Families/Individuals
Building Use Policy: pdf
Communicable Disease Release: pdf
- Whole House rental: $400 per night
- Deposit Fee Amount: $50.00 Deposit is in addition to the per night cost in consideration of reserving the house for the group.
- Meeting Room: $40.00 per usage/day (for groups not utilizing the house)
- Individual – Single Rate: $25.00/night
- Individuals – Couple Rate: $35.00/night
- Family Rate (max. 2 rooms and up to 5 family members): $50.00/night
- Family Rate (max. 2 rooms and up to 5 family members): $250.00/per week
- Deposit Fee Amount shall be the first night’s stay.
- Click button above
- Click “Give Now” in the top line titled Online Giving (CP Giving and BRN Missions)
- Complete personal information requested, then under Mission Housing, enter contribution amount in the box next to “Warren Mission House – Pittsburgh”
- Click “Give Now” at the bottom of the page
- Make check payable to “Baptist Resource Network”
- Mail to the Baptist Resource Network, Attn: Financial Office
4620 Fritchey Street, Harrisburg, PA 17109-2895
If you would like more information about the Volunteer Mission House in Harrisburg, PA, or if you are a BRN Pastor desiring a respite at our Guest House, also located in Harrisburg, PA, please contact us at email@example.com.