The 2020 Annual Church Profile (ACP) is an important tool for your church, the state and national conventions. The data collected is used in many ways to measure the health of our congregations, and the effectiveness of the BRN and SBC ministries. Contact the BRN HelpDesk if you have questions: email@example.com or 1-800-451-6599.
The due date for your ACP is 2/15/2021.
ACP INTERNET REPORTING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Go to the website: sbcworkspace.com
- Enter your username and password as follows:
- Note: Usernames and passwords are printed on the survey forms included in your ACP packet. Passwords are case sensitive.
- Click on Login.
- The first box you see enter the contact person’s name. Click “Save Changes” regardless of whether you changed the name in the box or not.
- Choose ACP Statistical Profile to complete this year’s survey.
- When finished, Save, and mark survey Complete.
PAPER FORM INSTRUCTIONS:
- Each congregation, whether church or mission, should complete an ACP Statistical Profile.
- Gather the information from the leaders of your ministry areas.
- PRINT CLEARLY using a ballpoint pen. Typing is not necessary.
- Please do not leave any space blank. Use a zero (“0”) to indicate none/no data.
- Make a final check.
• Look over the ACP Statistical Profile and see that all blanks are filled in.
• Check all totals and make certain the sum of all items is correct.
- Make a copy of the ACP Statistical Profile for yourself and the church office.
- Mail your ACP information to the address below before February 15, 2021.
Address for mailing paper form:
Attn: BRN HelpDesk
Baptist Resource Network
4620 Fritchey Street
Harrisburg, PA 17109-2813