Part of that meaningful life is to live in the memory of family, friends, and even ministry partners. Generous giving with eternal impact can indeed create a legacy for families and Kingdom ministries that gives added meaning to your life and can continue after your chapter has ended.
We urge you to pray and ask the Lord for guidance about financially giving through your resources and/or estate towards an endowment to provide critical resourcing and servicing to churches and pastors. Would you consider joining hands with the BRN to make an eternal impact?
WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP?
To learn more about how you can impact ministry in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, download the BRN’s Leave A Legacy Guide. Plan for what matters most while leaving a legacy…provide for your family and support Kingdom ministry.
The Legacy Planning Workshop will help you understand the importance of preparing for the future. You will be able to take a closer look at your estate and the options available to you. The step-by-step workbook will help you itemize your assets and identify any estate areas you need to address. You will also receive additional information and resources that will help you make informed decisions about how you want to leave a lasting legacy.
We are all stewards of the resources God has entrusted to us. Being able to make wise decisions through our estates is vital to being good godly managers. This workshop also allows the attender to create a free Will.
Workshop Promotional Video
Through the BRN’s partnership with GiftWise, you have access to an online Will platform where you can quickly and easily make a legally binding will. Their attorney-built documents are state-specific and come at no cost to you. Though this is not for every situation, this simple Will can be a great solution for you and your family.
If you would like, you can designate an estate gift to the BRN through the creation of a GiftWise Will. This process can take as little as 20 minutes. In this process you will be able to:
- Create a legally binding Will (a separate notarization may be needed upon completion)
- Leave a charitable gift of any size to the BRN, your church, or other ministry(s) of your choice
- Assure a meaningful financial legacy for you and your family
Visit www.giftwise.com/brnunited to secure your legacy.
Click here to give to the Legacy Fund today!
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE:
Non-Cash Gifts, Planned Giving, and Estate Planning
- brnlegacy.org, managed by Crescendo, is a thorough explainer of wills, bequests, and estate/planned giving options to help you know what options you have.
- Ministry Trust, a ministry partner of the BRN, is a professionally managed and morally screened investment fund designed specifically for long-term ministry dollars. It is strategically structured to provide reliable income for ministry, grow the investment to offset inflation, and remain true to Christian principles. Ministry Trust can assist you when you desire to give non-cash donations. Contact Ministry Trust by phone at (470) 851-2366 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Chuck Knox, Legacy Coach for the Baptist Resource Network:
OTHER ENDOWMENT FUND OPPORTUNITIES:
BRN Church Planting Fund:
The BRN also has a goal of $5 million in a church planting fund. This fund would strategically allow for the BRN to work with established churches to cultivate new ministry and church planting opportunities. This would include: Church Planting Internships, Church Planting Residencies, Church Plant Start-up Funds, Church Planting Training, Partnership with an existing BRN church to fund a new plant, and more. With nearly 14 million people in Pennsylvania and S. Jersey who do not have a personal relationship with Jesus, we cannot adequately reach this number with the gospel without starting new gospel works in our region.
BRN Disaster Relief Fund:
With nearly 1,000 trained volunteers and opportunities for disaster relief work in our region as well as other states, the BRN has a big task of ensuring the work is able to occur. With a goal of $1 million, the BRN seeks to have additional funding each year to assist with DR Callouts, recovery units, costs for doing operations, and most importantly, the ability to share the gospel and the love of Jesus with more and more people through disaster and crisis situations.