Two truckloads of concentrated, bleach-based, surface sanitizer are available to churches for their own use or to bless someone else, said Kenton Hunt and his COVID-19 Incident Management Team, who has already been networking with churches to provide supplies all through the pandemic. Several churches are planning to give the surface sanitizer to local schools, daycares, and ministries.
A manufacturer’s safety data sheet is available here. The product is like an “extra strength bleach,” which is 40% stronger than regular bleach.
You may make a resource request via text message to the numbers listed for each distribution church or simply fill out the form below.
You may request up to five cases (each case has 4 gallon bottles), which is 20 gallons, on your initial order. You may request more on a second order while supplies last. Our quantities are limited but we have a lot to give away.
Plan to pick up your order at the closest point of distribution. Your church’s contact person will be notified that it’s ready. Please note: Since the product is so heavy, please ensure you have a large enough vehicle to carry it.
The points of distribution are:
- Calvary Christian Church, 6000 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19149; call: (215) 288-2880 or email, [email protected]
- East Shore Baptist Church, 6721 Jonestown Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17112; text: (717) 439-0688
- Ezekiel Baptist Church, 5701-39 Grays Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19143; text (215) 684-9842
- First Baptist Church, Clarion, 649 Main St, Clarion, PA 16214; text: (717) 614-0419
- Rolling Hills Baptist Church, 120 Gernert Dr, Verona, PA 15147; text: (724) 882-9180
- The SOAR Church, 1324 Dehirsch Ave, Woodbine, NJ 08270; text: (856) 498-8048
Please email the Helpdesk if you have any questions.