- This event has passed.
Iron Sharpens Iron: Compassion Ministry
September 11 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Nine topics. Nine months.
Iron Sharpens Iron is a virtual conversation series that will take place at 3 p.m. on the second Monday of every month through November. It is designed to give BRN pastors the space to talk to other BRN pastors about evangelism, discipleship, leadership development, compassion ministry, reaching the next generation, and other prominent ministry topics. Each virtual conversation will take place via Zoom, with the appropriate Zoom links being sent out after registration is complete.
Upcoming BRN Iron Sharpens Iron Virtual Conversations:
- February 13: Evangelism
- March 13: Discipleship
- April 10: Leadership Development
- May 8: Reaching the Community
- June 12: Leaving a Legacy
- August 14: Full Strength Network
- September 11: Compassion Ministry
- October 9: Raising up the Next Generation
- November 13: Emerging Topic(s)
Pastors, this is your space to speak up and sharpen one another! Register today for the September 11 gathering below.
Registration will open monthly for each individual conversation.