Did you know Southern Baptist Disaster Relief has established partnerships with Home Depot and Lowes to help generate funds for disaster relief (DR) efforts?
Just last year, Home Depot offered a rebate of $350,000 to the North American Mission Board for its disaster relief ministry, which is being given to state DR ministries who need funding to accomplish their work. Lowes, who just began their program, is accumulating funds that will be distributed as well.
Very simply, after you have registered your Home Depot or Lowes credit card or business account, designating the Southern Baptist Convention as the beneficiary, a percentage of your purchases are saved into the Southern Baptist Disaster Relief account. In addition to supporting disaster relief, customers have access to other benefits as well.
Home Depot benefits:
- CHURCH BENEFITS –After Completed Registration Process
- Volume Pricing Program (VPP) Planned purchases totaling $1000 or more proceed to Pro Desk. Provide the SBC # 615-244-2355 and request VPP Pricing.
- Bulk Buy Discounts -Buy more Save more
- Direct Ship Availability
- 20% off paint, stains, and primers –Provide SBC Pro Xtra # 615-244-2355 at Point of Sale for instant discount
- Program designed for Church-related projects only
- Program available nationwide
- Questions or Project Assistance: Contact your Pro Account Representative
Click here to view full flyer. To learn more, contact Pro Account Representative: Michael Daniel at (817) 825-0279 or Michael_R_Daniel@HomeDepot.com.
For all purchases made in store or online, SBDR will receive a rebate of those sales at the end of the year
- Additional 5% discount at point of purchase if using a Lowe’s Accounts Receivable (LAR)
- 5% – 20% discount on LowesForPros.com
- Volume savings discount in store for orders over $1,500
Click here to view full flyer. To learn more, contact Michelle Halverson, Lowe’s National Account Manager, at (843) 735-8603 or Michelle.M.Halverson@lowes.com.