Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) is an alliance-building legal organization that exists to keep the doors open for the gospel by advocating for religious liberty, the sanctity of life, and marriage and family. This partnership seeks to inform and engage pastors and churches on how to protect their ministry. This partnership membership is available to all BRN churches at the cost of $250 per church annually (Promo code: BRN250). Church Plants within their first 12 months can pay only $100 annually (promo code: ChurchPlant). Apply online at www.ADFChurchAlliance.org.
As an ADF Church Alliance member, the church will receive:
- A religious Audit, including legal review of bylaws and policies that relate to church’s religious liberty;
- Direct access to attorneys to answer questions about protecting the church’s religious liberty;
- Consultation for legal issues involving the church’s religious liberty (prior to litigation);
- Legal representation in cases involving the church’s religious liberty;
- Specialized resources such as webinars and newsletters tailored to protecting the religious liberty of the church.
Request Legal Help: https://adflegal.org/request-legal-help.