- This event has passed.
How Christians Can Serve Refugees
April 19, 2022 @ 1:30 pm EDT
Over the past several years, the world has seen a significant increase in the number of refugees, most notably in Europe as a result of the war in Ukraine and in the Middle East as a result of the U.S. departure from Afghanistan. And as we look ahead, knowing how to serve immigrants coming into the country from our own continent is paramount.
In light of this, how can Christians help? What responsibility do we have to care for and serve refugees? And how can we get involved in practical ways in our local communities?
Join Bryant Wright, Matthew Soerens, Bri Stensrud, and Brent Leatherwood on April 19 at 1:30 p.m. ET/12:30 p.m. CT to learn how Christians can serve refugees in their own communities.
During this free online event, you’ll get answers to questions like:
- Why should Christians care about refugees and migrants?
- What are some of the geopolitical factors that have led to an influx of refugees around the world?
- How does the refugee resettlement process work, both here in the U.S. and around the world?
- What are some policies that Congress and the Administration can work on to strengthen the refugee resettlement process?
- What are some misconceptions Christians might have about refugees?
- What are some practical ways Christians can serve refugees in their local communities?